Michelle S. Bell
515 Katherine Court – Dallas TX 75137 / (469) 275-2737 / firstname.lastname@example.org/ beautybymbell.com
REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT – PART TIME
EBBY HALLIDAY REALTORS, DALLAS, TX ▪ AUGUST 2016 TO PRESENT
• Assist in the eResource Department: use LifeCycle software to edit agent updates and follow up. Utilize company specific software to aid in finding and filing closing transactions. Updated the eResource Client Liaison training manual for 2016.
• Travel to multiple offices to perform assigned duties: covering the front desk, assisting realtors, listing coordination.
MEDIA AND TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
CARMEN DIPENTI REAL ESTATE, DALLAS, TX ▪ AUGUST 2015 TO PRESENT
• Manage all Social Media accounts
• Maintain CarmenDiPenti.com: Update basic HTML, research topics, write, and edit copy for blog, create landing pages, and edit graphics.
• Utilize analytics from Google, WordPress, and Facebook to identify KPIs.
• Upload contracts using SkySlope software
• Enter new properties into MLS: write property descriptions, upload data and photos.
DAVE PERRY MILLER REALTORS, DALLAS, TX ▪ JUNE 2015 – APRIL 2016
• Uploaded all new listings, and open houses to MLS
• Audited and approved listing contracts
• Used Active Web software to: distribute Hip Pocket listings to all company websites, update realtor and property profiles.
• Created training manual for Listing Coordinator position including annotated screenshots and SOPs.
• Produced event announcements using InDesign.
TEACHER – DUNCANVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
DUNCANVILLE ISD, DUNCANVILLE, TX ▪ AUGUST 2014 – APRIL 2015
• Instructed English at the tenth grade level in an inclusion format.
• Used differentiated learning strategies to alter lessons for Special Education students.
• Wrote weekly lesson plans with an emphasis on TEKS.
• Improved students’ STAAR test scores.
• Proctored STAAR testing.
ECOMMERCE PROJECT COORDINATOR
THE ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE, DALLAS, TX ▪ DECEMBER 2010 – DECEMBER 2013
• Supervised a team of 18
• Performed data cleansing for shopmyexchange.com.
• Provided administrative support to three Vice Presidents, one CMO, and two divisions with over 200 associates.
• Conceptualized and assisted with the creation of a new software program used by division Secretaries.
• Assisted with training new Secretaries.
• Reconciled monthly facility statements and company issued credit card.
• Arranged domestic and overseas travel: securing visas, hotel arrangements, creating vouchers using GELCO.
• Planned all events: retirements, promotions, and birthdays.
WordPress, Basic HTML, Content Writing, Google Applications, Canva, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, CRM Software: Referral Maker, Real Estate Software, Training, Copy writing and editing, Marketing, Event Planning, Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, Video editing.
Bachelor of Arts from East Texas Baptist University (2006-2009) in English. Minor in Mass Communication.
Exchange Thanks Award – September 2013: Awarded for achievement in planning over 30 retirement ceremonies under budget.